We engage you in a process of discovery in order to develop an understanding of your goals and your audience. Once we get a sense of who you are and how we can help, we deliver tools that allow you to focus on the things that matter.
Here are some of the skills we excel in:
- Branding: an organization is only as strong as its brand. As designers, we bring a focus on persona-driven decisions to every brand we create.
- UI/UX design: with over 20 years of experience in design, we have a deep understanding of visual language. This allows us to quickly see the big picture and make decisions that drive projects forward.
- Softare development: in the current age of technology, software is the most powerful tool we have to scale up human effort. We have been building software for over seven years, using modern practices and tooling, from simple static websites to complex, dynamic web applications.
- Process improvements: with deep experience in nonprofit accounting, we understand the importance of consistent, automated data entry. We have built custom tools that help to improve accuracy and eliminate repetetive tasks.
As a small sample, here are some of the services we have provided to our clients. We have:
- Designed a brand book for a major fashion company that synthesized its aesthetic into a concrete guide, allowing it to align contractors and internal staff with a consistent visual identity
- Set up and documented Google Workspace for a nonprofit parents’ club at an elementary school. This provides professional GMail at the same domain as the website, as well as centrally managed access to Google Calendar / Drive / Docs / Sheets / Slides etc.
- Designed a re-brand for a nonprofit preschool that aligns with its mission and values while bringing its look and feel into the modern era
- Built a fully custom website for a nonprofit that allows its admins to update the site without writing code, while keeping hosting costs minimal (below $3 per month)
- Built an add-on for accounting software (Xero, QuickBooks Online) that allows nonprofits to track their grant funding in an efficient workflow without complex spreadsheets
- Built a web application that help music composers and publishers understand their performance royalties, i.e. which tracks make the most money on which channels during what times
Our approach will be tailored to fit your specific needs. We will work with you to develop a digital platform that fits you, whether that means building custom solutions or integrating existing ones.